Reaching Everyday People: Blue Collar is a day conference that aims to help you reach and train everyday people for God's Kingdom. During the day we will:
- Hear from those with significant experience in Blue Collar Ministry
- Experience a service run completely by everyday Blue Collar people
- Wrestle together with the issues that need to be addressed if the church is to better reach and train everyday Blue Collar people
WHO SHOULD COME?
- Pastors, church leaders and ministry teams who want to make disciples of Blue Collar Australians, with which they can't seem to connect
- Blue Collar Christians who feel a disconnect from the culture of their church
- Christians who are concerned to see their church better reach Blue Collar people
WHO IS BEHIND REACHING EVERYDAY PEOPLE: BLUE COLLAR?
We are an interdenominational, reformed, evangelical group of ministry workers in Australia who are concerned to see churches better reach and grow everyday people. Andrew Beddoe (Principal of Vocational Bible College), Bruce Bennett (Senior Pastor of Orange Evangelical Church), Ben Pfahlert (MTS National Director), Mike Williamson (Year 13 Director), Pete Ritchie (FOCUS Military Ministry) and Stephanie Lee (MTS Events Coordinator)